ROLL OVER ROVER


Powered by Rollyo

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

E AUDIO BOOKS

Some years ago I went to a seminar on E Books and nothing would convince me that there would be a demand for such a thing, who would want to go to bed with a laptop. I was wrong E Audio books are now taking off in a big way and this is because of the MP3 player. Books can be downloaded to the MP3 player no bigger than a mobile phone and listened to comfortably wherever you are, this method has a great advantage over heavy large print books and I can see for older persons that they could much more suitable than a tape or cd player.

E Audio books can be listed to on the train, on the bus, in the car, in fact I think I need to purchase a MP3 player. I am slowly coming into the new technological world.

No comments: