ROLL OVER ROVER


Powered by Rollyo

Monday, November 26, 2007

UTUBE THOUGHTS AND APPREHENSIONS



I am so amazed it was very simple to add a video, that is of course after I yelled for help!!!!!! Since then I have been able to help others.

What do I think of Utube??? The majority of the videos I watched were "plain silly", things that I had very little interet in and would not watch if I had the choice.

The library video I watched did have some very good point about enabling the disabled who come to libraries to access the facilities that are there. It emphasised that the resources in libraries need to be advertised, facility assessable, and that libraries should liaise with the different facilities for the disabled in the community.

Utube can be used as an information tool which is great but I think that a great deal of it is a waste of time.

No comments: